Spring cleaning is a tradition that doesn’t have to be relegated to your home and yard. It’s a great time to spruce up your workplace. Clean up the nooks and crannies of your cab. Wash away the signs of winter and pack up your gloves. Make an investment in Iowa 80 semi truck chrome to give your truck a new look for the year ahead.
Accessories That Add Style and Safety to Your Truck
Your truck should shine on the inside and out. These chrome accessories add pizzazz and personality while remembering to help you stay comfortable.
- Top Chrome Semi Truck Add-ons for SpringVent shades for semi trucks – circulate fresh air from the outside while protecting yourself from nasty weather with vent shades for your truck.
- Bumpers – after a nasty winter, it might be time to reinstall bumper guards and grill guards that present a polished and professional look for your truck.
- Headlights – replacing headlights can help you stand out and see better when you’re on the road.
- Hubcaps – wheel covers reduce the moisture and dirt that get into the wheel, making it last longer. Hubcaps make your truck look nicer and professional.
- Chrome axle covers – dress up your wheels chrome axle covers that fit your truck.
- Mirrors – update your mirrors to make sure you can see all around the vehicle.
- Hood ornaments – show off who you are with a smiling pig, bull horns or flying eagle mounted on your dashboard.
- Mud flaps – these accessories might not be chrome, but with the spring rains and weather, you should inspect your mud flaps and make sure they’re ready for the season.
Spruce Up Your Truck for Spring
Do some spring cleaning this month and make your truck stand out in the sun. Check your emergency kit and tool box to make sure you’re ready for the changing weather. Shop for truck accessories that will fit your style and needs.