What an event the 2014 Concours of Elegance was. The organisers and car owners deserve a big round of applause for the wonderful event they put on. With an abundance of beautiful and exquisite cars at there, we thought we’d look back at the top 10 Ferrari’s (in our opinion of course). Take a look and we’d love to hear if you’d have ranked differently.
1. 1961 Ferrari 250 SWB ‘Sefac Hot Rod’
2. 1957 Ferrari 315S Scaglietti Spyder
3. Ferrari F12 TRS (The 2014 1 off)
4. 1957 Ferrari 250 TDF GT Scaglietti Corsa Berlinetta
5. Ferrari 275 GTB (part of the Octane Tour)
7. 1961 Ferrari 250 California Spyder SWB Competizione
8. 1949 Ferrari 166 MM Touting Bachetta
10. Ferrari 512TR
Ok, ok, I know I missed out the Ferrari LaFerrari, but I just think these were much more cool. What order would you have put them?