Our winners had a Midands (UK) theme this time around. Congratulations go to:
- Keith Eardley (from Newcastle under Lyme, England)
- Mark McCall (from Redditch, England)
- Stuart McKenzie (from Bewdley, England) (Our Competwition winner)
- Margaret Farmer (from Warrington, England)
- Kate Leigh (from Stoke on Trent, England)
We have no doubt you’ll have a great time at this wonderful event. Your tickets went out in today’s post. Are you excited?
Let us know all about it, for those less fortunate to yet attend this event or unable to attend this event this year (like myself, damn!).
In summary this is a little of what the competition winners can look forward to:
- Much more to see and do – on land, on the water and in the air;
- New Supercar race category will herald battle for fastest-lap honours;
- Interactive activities for all ages boost the fun factor;
- Ace Cafe leads biggest-ever collection of motorcycles; fast laps performed by TT racer John McGuinness;
- German Sinsheim Museum sends amphibious vehicle to brave the famous British summer!
- ‘Cobras at the Castle’ will be largest gathering of AC Cobra‘s in the UK; and
- Red Arrows and Tri-Services Helicopter Agility competition lead airborne schedule.
Now in its fifth year, the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power will take place on the Cholmondeley Estate in Cheshire from Friday 15 to Sunday 17 June, with day passes for the event starting from just £26 for an adult and £5 for a child when ordered in advance. To buy tickets or find further information, visit www.cpop.co.uk.
ATTENTION: If you do not want to miss out on our regular complimentary ticket competitions, then subscribe to our regular newsletter and be kept up to date with our posts.