What is the most beautiful car of all time? Last week’s video listed the following cars:
I think you will agree a wonderful selection and all cars worth to be considered as the most beautiful cars. Here is part two, produced by the same guy.
Let me know what you think about this selection of beautiful cars. I think it is a pretty good selection of cars, but their are some notable exceptions…STILL.
Cars included are:
- 1935 Mercedes-Benz 500k Roadster
- 1953 Bentley Contenental R-Type
- 1933 Pierre Arrow Silver Arrow
- 1967 Ferrari 275 TGB/4
- 1992 Jaguar XJ220
- 1953 Cadillac Eldorado
- 1993 Lamborghini Diablo
- 2000 Ferrari Enzo
- 1964 Porsche 356
As you know MyCarHeaven focuses on the most beautiful, cool, iconic and desirable cars only. I don’t think this list is as justifiable as the first video, however, I’ll still rate them, so here goes.
- For me the most beautiful car here is the 1935 Mercedes-Benz 500k Roadster (1953 Bentley Contenental R-Type was a close second).
- For me the most cool car here is the 1967 Ferrari 275 TGB/4 (1964 Porsche 356 was a close second).
- For me the most iconic car here is the 1992 Jaguar XJ220 (Lamborghini Diablo was a close second).
- For me the most desirable car here is the 1935 Mercedes-Benz 500k Roadster (2000 Ferrari Enzo was a close second).
I hope you enjoy the video and I look forward to gathering your thoughts.