What is the most beautiful car of all time? Everyone has their own opinion, that’s what makes it a contant conversation question. Here is a nice video I found on the web.
Let me know what you think about this selection of beautiful cars. I think it is a pretty good selection of cars, but their are some notable exceptions…
Cars included are:
- 1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
- 1966 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III
- 1958 Ferrari Testarossa (TR/59)
- 1963 Jaguar E-Type
- 1974 Masarati Bora
- 1998 McLaren F1
- 1965 Ford GT40
- 1986 Porsche 959
- 1937 Talbot Lago T150C
- 1965 Aston Martin DB5
- 1932 Bugatti Royal
- 1971 Lamborghini Muira
- 1935 Dusenburg SJ
- 1960 Chevrolete Corvette
As you know MyCarHeaven focuses on the most beautiful, cool, iconic and desirable cars only.
- For me the most beautiful car here is the 1937 Talbot Lago T150C (1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing was a close second).
- For me the most cool car here is the 1971 Lamborghini Muira (1963 Jaguar E-Type was a close second).
- For me the most iconic car here is the 1965 Aston Martin DB5 (1965 Ford GT40 was a close second).
- For me the most desirable car here is the 1937 Talbot Lago T150C (1998 McLaren F1 was a close second).
I hope you enjoy the video and I look forward to gathering your thoughts.