Salon Privé, the wonderful car show to be held on 4th to 6th September 2013 at Syon Park, London, has announced an all-new ticket package for 2013. English Afternoon Tea at Salon Privé, priced at £75 + vat per ticket, so £90 to you and me.
The English Afternoon Tea at Salon Privé ticket permits entry to any one of the three days of the UK’s premier boutique luxury motoring event, and includes:
- Entry from 2.30pm
- Pommery Champagne reception
- Complementary bar
- English afternoon tea
English Afternoon Tea tickets also include full hospitality and access all areas entry to:
- Chubb Insurance Concours d’Elégance
- Boodles Ladies’ Day
- Audemars Piguet British Super Car Show
- EFG Private Bank Art & Memorabilia Fayre
- Luxury Brands Retail Village
- Royal College of Art Concours of the Future design exhibition
- Hyper Car Collection
- Concepts & Prototypes display
Tickets are limited – to purchase, visit the Salon Privé website, or call 0808 100 2205 quoting ‘SP75’ (code required for booking).
See you there!